Enjoy to the End
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Life is Great!!!

So I'm starting this whole blog thing all over again. :) I have no idea what to do or what to write but i LOVE the idea of a place to write my thoughts and feelings. granted, not quite without reserve, that's what a journal is for. buuuuut it's great still. So lately, i've been thinking about the gospel. and I have realized that we CANNOT grow without opposition. Earlier in my life, I didn't have any opposition. But now...I've been going through the hardest things i have ever experienced in my life. But I have also grown more in my life through these trials than I EVER have. It's fantastic!!!!!! I'm SO elated that I have this new hope and love for my Heavenly Father and Savior and so many other things. I find joy and peace in reading the scriptures and the words of God's prophets. I find peace when I pray. I find that I KNOW without a doubt that the church is true. That if I do the Lord's will, then all things will work together for my good. I'm SO excited for the chances that I get to be with my family FOREVER. Well, that's enough gushing of my heart for now. However, speaking of family, check out my new niece!!! She's the most beautiful creature ♥
posted by Sarah Mac at 6:07 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home